NLG Area 3 Horse Trials Qualifier
Competition: NLG AREA 3 HORSE TRIALS QUALIFIER
Date: Sunday 17th July 2022
Venue: Somerford Park Farm, Congleton. CW12 4SW
This competition consists of a Dressage test, a Show Jumping round and a Cross Country Course. For the cross country phase cross country clothing and body protectors must be worn. Stop watches are permitted and Medical Armbands, if worn, must be correctly completed with up-to-date information.
Members wishing to be considered for team selection MUST familiarise themselves with the guidelines on the team page and contact the Team Manager at least 4 weeks before the competition.
Team Manager - Gill Morrell 07494 558674
Classes are run as team and individual competitions (unless marked individuals only) and are open to juniors and seniors although some classes run as mixed classes for both juniors and seniors.
Entry Fee: Appeox. £65.00 per member
- 80 Horse Trials - Maximum Height 80cm
- 90 Horse Trials - Maximum Height 90cm
- 100 Horse Trials (mixed class) - Maximum Height 1m
- 100+ Horse Trials (mixed class) - Maximum Height SJ 1.10m / CC 1m
- Open 80 Horse Trials - Individuals Only / Open Eligibility - Maximum Height 80cm
Championships: Swalcliffe Park Equestrian, Banbury, Oxon. OX15 5EX
Friday 5th August to Sunday 7th August 2022