NLG Area 3 Show Jumping & Style Jumping Qualifier
Competition: NLG AREA 3 SHOW JUMPING & STYLE JUMPING QUALIFIER
Date: Saturday 9th July 2022
Venue: Bold Heath, Equestrian Centre, Widnes. WA8 3XT
The show jumping qualifier will either run as a one round single phase or will be two rounds with the second round being single phase. Single phase is a show jumping round immediately followed by a jump-off.
* Maximum fence heights are for the first round and will be raised by 5cm per round (including jump off) .
The Style Jumping consists of one round of show jumping which is judged on style.
Two team members compete in the 75cm and two in the 85cm.
Members wishing to be considered for team selection MUST familiarise themselves with the guidelines on the team page and contact the relevant Team Manager at least 4 weeks before the competition:-
Junior Team Managers - Jessica Morrell 07415 312995 & Holly McMillan 07825 091230
Senior Team Manager - Janet Boyden 07930 742254
Classes are run as team and individual competitions (unless marked individuals only) and are open to juniors and seniors although some classes run as mixed classes for both juniors and seniors.
Entry Fee: Show Jumping - Approx. £22.00 per member
Style Jumping - Approx. £17.00 per member
- 70 Show Jumping - Maximum height 70cm*
- 80 Show Jumping - Maximum height 80cm*
- 90 Show Jumping - Maximum height 90cm*
- 100 Show Jumping (mixed class) - Maximum height 100cm*
- 110 Show Jumping (mixed class) - Maximum height 110cm*
- Open 80 Show Jumping - Individuals Only / Open Eligibility - Maximum Height: 80cm
- 75 Style Jumping - Maximum Height 75cm
- 85 Style Jumping - Maximum Height 85cm
BRC National Championships: Lincolnshire Showground, Grange-de-Lings, Lincoln. LN2 2NA
Seniors - Saturday 3rd September 2022
Juniors - Sunday 4th September 2022