NLG Area 3 Show Jumping & Style Jumping Qualifier
Competition: NLG AREA 3 SHOW JUMPING & STYLE JUMPING QUALIFIER
Date: Saturday 10th July 2021
Venue: Bold Heath, Equestrian Centre, Widnes. WA8 3XT
The Show Jumping competition consists of two show jumping rounds.
Each team member will jump two rounds with the second round being single phase.
* Maximum fence heights are for the first round and will be raised by 5cm per round (including jump off) .
The Style Jumping consists of one round of show jumping.
Two team members compete in the 75cm and two in the 85cm.
Members wishing to be considered for team selection MUST familiarise themselves with the guidelines on the team page and contact the relevant Team Manager at least 4 weeks before the competition:-
Junior Team Manager - Penny Ridley 07795 201135
Senior Team Manager - Janet Boyden 07930 742254
Classes are run as team and individual competitions (unless marked individuals only) and are open to juniors and seniors although some classes run as mixed classes for both juniors and seniors.
Entry Fee: Show Jumping - £21.00 per member
Style Jumping - £16.00 per member
- 70 Show Jumping - Maximum height 70cm*
- 80 Show Jumping - Maximum height 80cm*
- 90 Show Jumping - Maximum height 90cm*
- 100 Show Jumping (mixed class) - Maximum height 100cm*
- 110 Show Jumping (mixed class) - Maximum height 110cm*
- Open 80 Show Jumping - Individuals Only / Open Eligibility - Maximum Height: 80cm
- 75 Style Jumping - Maximum Height 75cm
- 85 Style Jumping - Maximum Height 85cm
BRC National Championships: Lincolnshire Showground, Grange-de-Lings, Lincoln. LN2 2NA
Seniors - Saturday 4th September 2021
Juniors - Sunday 5th September 2021