NLG Area 3 Indoor Show Jumping Qualifier
Competition: NLG AREA 3 INDOOR SHOW JUMPING QUALIFIER
Date: Sunday TBC 2022
Venue: Northcote Stud, Blackburn. BB6 8BE
This competition consists of two show jumping rounds.
Each team member will jump two rounds with the second round being single phase.
* Maximum fence heights are for the first round and will be raised by 5cm per round (including jump-off).
Members wishing to be considered for team selection MUST familiarise themselves with the guidelines on the team page and contact the relevant Team Manager at least 4 weeks before the competition:-
Junior Team Manager - Liz Roche 07881 825422
Senior Team Manager - Janet Boyden 07930 742254
Classes are run as team and individual competitions (unless marked individuals only) and are open to juniors and seniors although some classes run as mixed classes for both juniors and seniors.
Entry Fee: £21.00 per team member
NOVICE QUALIFYING CLASSES:-
- 70 Winter Show Jumping - Maximum Height 70cm*
- 80 Winter Show Jumping - Maximum Height 80cm*
- Open 80 Winter Show Jumping (mixed class) - Individuals Only / Open Eligibility - Maximum Height 80cm*
Novice Championships: Arena UK, Grantham, Lincolnshire. NG32 2EF
Saturday TBC & Sunday TBC 2022
INTERMEDIATE QUALIFYING CLASSES:-
- 90 Winter Show Jumping - Maximum Height 90cm*
- 100 Winter Show Jumping (mixed class) - Maximum Height 100cm*
- 110 Winter Show Jumping (mixed class) - Maximum Height 110cm*
Intermediate Championships: Bury Farm Equestrian Village, Slapton, Bucks. LU7 9BT
Friday TBC to Sunday TBC 2022